Listen to your neighbors, hear their thoughts, and work together to make new ideas that help us make Montana the place we all want to love and protect.
Find ways to engage with others:
- Linger at the Farmers Market: Get to know the vendors and meet your fellow customers
- Talk to people at the fair: Meet the people who worked hard all year on their projects
- Go to church: Stay for fellowship hour
- Join clubs and organizations: Working together has a greater impact
- Swap books at the Library book sale: Share your interests with others
- Greet others as you walk in the park: A smile goes a long way